Call me for rates and availability: 813-765-3036
or by email: mike@F7sound.com
Real Estate Pre-shoot Checklist:
These things can help to get your property look its best:
1) Clean, clean, clean. Yes!!! Make your property spotless, it's going to be on show for the world to see. Remove all dirty clothes, clutter, dishes, personal items (jewelry, medications, whatever), pet products (if possible - yes, we love our pets, but a potential buyer might be allergic and seeing the dog bowl or cat box could be a possible deal breaker), kids toys.
2) Make sure all the light bulbs in every fixture of the house (outside too) are working (if not, change them - it costs a little but makes a HUGE difference).
3) Make the beds (see rule #1).
4) Landscape - mow the yard, trim hedges, pull weeds, get any trash out of your yard. Make it spectacular. Yes, I can Photoshop things out, but that takes time and I charge for that service.
5) Pools (if applicable). You know what I'm going to say, right? Clean, clean, clean. Crystal clear vibrant water will help sell your property. Nobody wants to see dark, murky sludge.
6) See rule #1, I mean it. I can't stress this enough! You want your property to sell fast!
Check out my review of the Sound Devices 702 Digital Audio Recorder.
Here's some of the old pages of the site.
My Bandcamp page where you can find digital versions of just about all of my releases.
The article that might make you mad...if you're in real estate.
copyright 2017 by Michael I Oster, all rights reserved
F7 Sound and Vision
17732 Nathan's Drive
Tampa, FL 33647